$12 per square foot negotiable
- Located at the heart of Raffles Place Business District at 80 Raffles Place
- UOB PLAZA 1 is a 67 storey skyscraper completed in 1992
- UOB PLAZA 2 is 38 storey and was built in 1973 and reconstructed in 1995.
- Both plazas are connected by the podium which houses the banking hall of UOB main branch
- It is the headquarters of a major bank and a number of other noted financial corporations and has a restaurant on the 60th floor.
- Designed by Japanese architect Kenzo Tange, its architecture is inspired by the US Bank Tower in Los Angeles.
- Direct sheltered access to Raffles Place Mrt